I CAN'T WAIT TO DOCUMENT YOUR LOVE.
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. It’s a day when you’ll be surrounded by family and friends, pledging your love to the person you’ve chosen to spend the rest of your life with. And, of course, it’s a day when you’ll be spending a lot of time on your feet. So what kind of wedding shoe should you wear on your big day? That’s a tough question. Do you go for Sneakers for your wedding shoes? Flats? Or heels? It really depends on your personal style. If you’re looking for something traditional, there are plenty of beautiful styles of bridal shoes to choose from. But if you’re looking to add a little bit of personality to your look, you might want to consider a colored wedding shoe. No matter what you choose, make sure it’s comfortable. After all, dancing is practically required at weddings!
If you’re on the hunt for the perfect wedding shoe, you’re in luck. There are 10 great ideas below that are sure to suit any bride’s style. From classic white pumps to glittery silver flats, there’s something for everyone’s wedding shoes. And if you’re looking to add a pop of color to your bridal ensemble, don’t worry – there are plenty of options for that, too. So whether you’re searching for the perfect heel height or trying to decide on a material, this list has got you covered. Happy shopping!
- A Pop of Color – For your wedding shoes, add a pop of color to your wedding day look with a pair of colorful shoes! Think about a fun and festive hue that coordinates with your wedding dress or the overall theme/color palette of your big day.
- Something Blue – Trying to stick to the “something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue” mantra? Incorporate your “something blue” into your footwear! This is a creative and unique way to add a little bit of tradition to your wedding day attire.
- Sparkly & Sequined – If you’re looking for a way to add some extra pizzazz to your wedding day look, go for a pair of shoes with some sparkle! Sequinned and bejeweled footwear will make you feel like a true princess on your big day.
- Bold & Bright – Make a statement on your wedding day with a pair of bold and bright shoes! Whether they’re red, pink, or purple, these vivid shoes will add an element of fun and excitement to your look.
- Prints & Patterns – Have some fun with your wedding shoes by opting for a pair with prints or patterns! Floral print shoes are perfect for a spring or summer bride, while animal print can add a touch of glamour to any bridal look.
- Modern Metallics – Metallic shades are always on trend, so why not incorporate them into your wedding shoe choice? Go for rose gold if you want something unique, or try silver or gold for a classic look with a modern twist.
- Simple & Sleek – If you want your shoes to blend in with your gown rather than stand out, opt for a pair of simple and sleek white heels. These shoes will elongate your legs and allow your dress to take center stage.
- Vintage-Inspired – For brides who want a vintage-inspired look, choose a pair of retro-style heels! You can find these shoes in Nearly New or consignment shops, or even at antique stores.
- Whimsical & Fun – Bring some personality to your wedding day ensemble with whimsical and fun footwear! You can find these types of shoes in all sorts of colors, designs, and styles – there’s sure to be a pair that speaks to you.
- Comfort Over Style – While it’s important to love the way your wedding shoes look, it’s even more important that they’re comfortable! If you know you won’t be able to make it through the night in heels, consider opting for flats or wedges instead. Your feet will thank you later!