I CAN'T WAIT TO DOCUMENT YOUR LOVE.
Top 8 Groom Fashion Mistakes to Avoid. Sounds intimidating but don’t worry, we got you covered! For most men, fashion isn’t top of mind when it comes to wedding preparations. The suit might be the biggest consideration for groomsmen and ushers, but that doesn’t mean you can rock up in something shabby. To make sure your outfit looks excellent and is cool, there are 8 groom fashion mistakes you would want to avoid. Getting your pre-wedding style right should lift your confidence level on the Big Day and make you look ultra-brilliant in all the wedding photos. Let’s get it right – one step at a time!
When it comes to your wedding day, you want to be the best-dressed person of all. Unfortunately, some grooms don’t plan ahead and make a few fashion faux pas. To ensure you look perfect on your special day, Grooms, don’t stress! 8 Groom Fashion Mistakes to Avoid have been identified, and with this brilliant advice, you are well on your way to giving the best man speech in style, here are the Top 8 Groom Fashion Mistakes to Avoid:
1) Not being well groomed – Groom fashion mistakes to avoid, if you want a certain look for yourself or someone else, proper grooming is essential; don’t be afraid to add personality to your look: pocket squares and ties can add color, and texture and showcase a part of your personality.
2) Overdressed or underdressed – Groom fashion mistakes to avoid, wearing something too formal or casual will distract from your overall look; confusing formalwear with office-appropriate clothing is also an easy mistake to make when planning the outfit, so ensuring the look chosen will be wedding-ready is crucial. Don’t pick a shirt with an overly busy pattern; ditch the huge cummerbunds and bow ties that clash with every color combination imaginable
3) Wearing too many accessories – Groom fashion mistakes to avoid, accessories can show personal style while still looking stylish; however, too many add unnecessary garnish; make sure not to go overboard with accessories – a simple pocket square and watch should do. Don’t choose an overabundance of accessories — stick to one or two tasteful pieces at most. Resist the temptation to go overboard with flashy jewelry and footwear – remember, your partner should always be the center of attention!
4) Wearing ill-fitting attire – when it comes to suits and tuxedos, fit matters; Poorly fitted suits and choosing loud colors might seem like a good idea at the time, but grooms must keep in mind that they should dress appropriately for such an occasion. Never underestimate the power of well-fitted clothes: baggy suits will not only rob you of your confidence but also make you look smaller than you really are.
5) Wrong color choices – an outfit may look great in one color but clash with another;
6) Not removing all tags – clothing with tags still attached looks messy and thoughtless;
7) Wrinkled clothing – ironing is key to making sure an outfit looks smart and polished;
8) Cheap fabrics – using cheaper materials may save money in the short term but will cost more in the long run as they will likely not last. pick fabrics wisely – any synthetic material will double your sweat levels in an air condition less venue on a hot summer day! Invest in good quality socks; no one wants to see bald ankles on the dancefloor! With these eight tips in mind, you can guarantee that all eyes will be on you as your bride glows from happiness! Invest in quality garments that exhibit craftsmanship: nothing speaks louder than good quality fabric and unique details.
To ensure the perfect style is achieved for grooms and all events leading up to the ceremony – such as showers, bachelorettes, engagement parties, and more – it’s essential to properly pick garment pieces that fit both your body type and wedding theme. With these 8 foolproof groom fashion tips in mind, you can look confident knowing that all eyes will be on the dashing gentleman walking down the aisle to say “I Do.”