I CAN'T WAIT TO DOCUMENT YOUR LOVE.
Fall wedding season is upon us, and if you’re feeling lost in what to do next, worry not! 15 Ways to Style Your Fall Wedding has got you covered. From the classic bunch of bright orange pumpkins and mums to unique recommendations like incorporating wood slices into your decorations and having festive hot cocktail recipes, this guide has amazing tips and tricks that will give your fall nuptial celebration that extra oomph it needs. Kick off the festivities by implementing 15 Ways to Style Your Fall Wedding and give your guests a magical autumn day they won’t forget!
Ways to style your fall wedding. As the leaves begin to change color and the air turns crisp, many couples start to dream of a fall wedding. After all, what could be more romantic than saying your vows surrounded by the beauty of nature? If you’re planning a fall wedding, here are 15 ways to style it to perfection:
- Get cozy with an outdoor ceremony by the fireplace. Add some autumnal flair with pumpkins, gourds, and curly willow branches.
- Go for rustic elegance with a barn reception decorated with bales of hay, twinkling lights, and greenery garlands.
- Create a stunning backdrop for your ceremony with an archway covered in ivy and fall leaves.
- Incorporate seasonal fruits and vegetables into your décor, from gourds used as vases to apples and pears used as place cards.
- For a touch of whimsy, style your tables with mismatched China in rich jewel tones. Add dusty miller or other greenery for extra drama.
- Give your guests a taste of fall with signature cocktails like apple cider spritzers or pumpkin spice martinis.
- Serve up comfort food classics at your reception like roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and pumpkin pie for dessert.
- Find creative ways to incorporate pumpkins into your décor, from using them as vases or lanterns to painting them gold or silver.
- Embrace the colors of fall with a palette of deep reds, oranges, and yellows accented with greenery or neutrals like cream or gray.
- Create a warm and inviting atmosphere by using lots of candles, both on your tables and around the room. Choose scents like cinnamon or vanilla to get everyone in the mood for Fall.
- Bring the outdoors inside with wreaths, garlands, and other decorations made from real leaves or branches.
- Set up a hot cocoa bar or an apple cider station to keep your guests warm throughout the night.
- Use pumpkins as centerpieces and add some height by placing them on top of stacked books or crates.
- Decorate fallen leaves by writing each guest’s name on one then using them as place cards or scattering them on tabletops.
- Plan some fun outdoor games like cornhole or pumpkin bowling to get everyone in the spirit of Fall. Whatever style you choose, there are endless ways to make your Fall wedding unique and memorable. So don’t be afraid to get creative and have fun!
Fall weddings are a fantastic way to capture the seasonal charm and romantic feel of this special time of year. And 15 Ways to Style Your Fall Wedding makes it even easier! Whether you want something beautiful, classic, rustic, laid-back, or something in between, there’s an option in 15 Ways to Style Your Fall Wedding that will fit your style and budget perfectly. Plus, who doesn’t love adding personalized touches to mark this momentous occasion? 15 Ways to Style Your Fall Wedding helps you do just that with the perfect blend of inspiration and practicality. Now get ready to plan the most gorgeous fall wedding you can imagine!