I CAN'T WAIT TO DOCUMENT YOUR LOVE.
You’re getting married! Congratulations. Now it’s time to start thinking about your wedding day makeup. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with our top 10 tips for doing your wedding day makeup. Save money by doing your makeup. You’ll be the one who knows what you like and what looks best on you. Besides, with all the other wedding costs, you’ll need to save where you can.
- Save money. There’s no need to break the bank on a professional makeup artist when you can do your makeup just as well. Plus, doing your makeup will save you money that you can use for other things, like your honeymoon or a down payment on a house.
- Get a trial run. Before your big day, practice doing your makeup so that you can perfect your look. This way, you won’t have any surprises on your wedding day.
- Choose a look that satisfies you. It’s YOUR wedding day, so make sure to choose a makeup look that makes YOU happy. Don’t worry about pleasing everyone else – they can deal with it.
- Consider your dress. When choosing your wedding day makeup, take into consideration the neckline of your dress. If you’re wearing a high neckline, you might want to go for a more dramatic eye so that your face doesn’t look too bare.
- Keep it simple. You don’t want to look like you’re wearing a mask of makeup, so keep it light and natural-looking. Choose colors that compliment your skin tone and go easy on the eyeliner and mascara – less is more.
6 Set aside enough time. On the morning of your wedding, give yourself plenty of time to do your makeup so that you don’t feel rushed or stressed out. At least an hour should do it. This way, if you make any mistakes, you have time to fix them without panicking.
7 . Have everything laid out ahead of time. Before you start doing your makeup, lay out all of the products you need so that you don’t have to go hunting for them in the middle of applying eyeliner. This will help keep things calm and organized.
8 Use waterproof products. Waterproof everything! You never know when tears or sweat might ruin an otherwise perfect makeup job It is especially important if it’s going to be A hot day or if you know cry easily Ceremony speeches can be emotional! product recommendations: NARS Audacious Mascara and Kat Von D Tattoo Liner For foundation Covergirl Trublend Liquid Makeup do the job without making skin feel heavy hourglass cosmetics. com has some nice light powder options too like the Veil Translucent Setting Powder setting spray is key also Mac Prep + Prime Fix+ is my personal favorite but Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray comes in a close second
- Don t forget the lips. Your lips will get some attention on your big day choose a long-lasting color to recommend: Stila Stay All Day Lipstick in Beso. If prefer matte there are some good ones by Colour pop also.
- Set everything with powder or spray the last step is an important one! Pressing powder or setting spray helps everything stay in place. Two great pressed powders are Laura Mercier’s Translucent Loose Setting Powder and Ben Nye Media Pro HD Matte Finish Powder as I mentioned earlier, Mac Prep + Prime Fix+ is an excellent setting spray.
By following these simple tips, you ‘ll be well on your way to having picture-perfect makeup on your wedding day! Save money by doing it yourself and follow our tips to achieve a flawless finish. Your wedding day is supposed to be about YOU, so make sure that YOU love your makeup! Professionalism is not required.