I CAN'T WAIT TO DOCUMENT YOUR LOVE.
Decorations for your barn wedding. Barn weddings are the perfect way to celebrate your nuptials in a rustic and romantic setting. But what if you’re not sure how to decorate your barn wedding venue? If you’re planning a barn wedding, you’ll want to make sure your décor is on point. After all, nothing says rustic chic like a beautifully decorated barn. But with so many different ways to style a barn wedding, it can be tough to decide which direction to go in. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of 10 rustic barn wedding decoration ideas that are sure to impress your guests.
- String up some fairy lights. Fairy lights are an essential part of any barn wedding decoration scheme. They add a touch of whimsy and romance and can be used to create any number of different looks. Whether you’re going for a relaxed vibe or something more glam, fairy lights are the perfect way to set the mood.
- Hang some greenery. Greenery is a big trend in weddings right now, and for good reason. Not only does it look stunning, but it also helps to create a feeling of warmth and intimacy. hangs some greenery from the ceiling or around doorways to give your barn wedding that something extra.
- Put down a rug. A rug can help define space and add a pop of color to your décor scheme. If your barn has bare floors, consider renting or borrowing a rug to help Warm things up. Just make sure it’s big enough to accommodate all of your guests!
- Bring in some hay bales. Hay bales are the quintessential barn wedding decoration. They can be used as seating, as table decorations, or even as part of your ceremony backdrop. Get creative with how you use them and don’t be afraid to ask your florist for help with arranging them.
- Use mason jars for everything. Mason jars are cheap, easy to find, and endlessly versatile. From centerpieces to drink dispensers, there’s no limit to what you can do with them. So raid your local thrift store, or ask friends and family members if they have any that they’re not using.
- Create a focal point. Every good wedding needs a focal point, somewhere for the eye to rest. In a barn, this is usually the altar or top table. But if you don’t have an altar, don’t worry! You can create one by hanging fabric from the ceiling or putting together a collection of old doors. Just make sure it’s something that will stand out against the rest of your décor.
- Incorporate nature. One of the best things about having a barn wedding is that you can make use of all the natural elements around you. So take advantage of it! Incorporate flowers, trees, and branches into your décor to give it that extra touch of rustic charm.
- Bring in some furniture. Barns can be cold, damp places, so it’s always a good idea to bring in some furniture to make your guests more comfortable. Rent some couches or chairs, or bring in some hay bales wrapped in cozy blankets. Your guests will appreciate being able to take off their shoes and relax for a while!
- Keep it simple. Sometimes, less is more when it comes to barn weddings. If your venue is already beautiful, there’s no need to go overboard with the decorations. A few simple touches, like some fairy lights or some greenery, will suffice.
- Have fun with it! Remember, this is YOUR day! So have fun with the decorations and really make them reflect your personal style. This is one occasion where more is definitely better!